Preloader
SHARE PRICE: 510.00 GBX Global Ports Holding Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange

Global Ports Holding Plc is the world's largest cruise port operator with an established presence in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Asia-Pacific regions, including extensive commercial port operations in Turkey and Montenegro.

Global Ports Holding (GPH) was established in 2004 as an international port operator with a diversified portfolio of cruise and commercial ports. As an independent cruise port operator, the group holds a unique position in the cruise port landscape, positioning itself as the world’s leading cruise port brand, with an integrated platform of cruise ports serving cruise liners, ferries, yachts and mega-yachts. GPH operates 16 ports in 8 countries and continues to grow steadily. GPH provides services for 7,3 million passengers reaching a market share of 23% in the Mediterranean annually. The group also offers commercial port operations which specialize in container, bulk and general cargo handling.

A portfolio of award-winning ports and terminals allows GPH to transfer best practices to its subsidiaries. With a strong focus on operational excellence, enhanced security practices and customer-oriented services, GPH aims to contribute to the development of the cruise industry.

Global Ports Holding Plc is 65.63% owned by Global Ports Holding B.V., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Investment Holdings (GIH) - listed on Borsa Istanbul (BIST) under the ticker "GLYHO". The remaining 34.37% of the total issued share capital represents free float on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

GPH KEY FIGURES (2017)

7022295 PASSENGERS CALLS PORTS MARKET SHARE IN THE MED 23 2637 15 COUNTRIES 7 %

MILESTONES


2018
  • 2018 - Acquired operation rights of Havana Cruise Port
2017
  • 2017 - Global Ports Holding Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange
2016
  • 2016 - Acquired a minority stake in Venice Cruise Port through a consortium
  • 2016 - Acquired 70.9% indirect stakes in Cagliari Cruise Port
  • 2016 - Acquired 62.2% indirect stakes in Catania Cruise Port
  • 2016 - Acquired 53.7% indirect stakes in Ravenna Cruise Port
2015
  • 2015 - Acquired a 55.6% stake in Valletta Cruise Port
  • 2015 - EBRD acquired 10.84% stake in GPH
2014
  • 2014 - Acquired remaining stake in Creuers (GPH stake 62%)
  • 2014 – Signed a concession agreement for Lisbon Cruise Terminals (GPH’s effective stake: 46%)
2013
  • 2013 - Acquired a minority stake in Creuers (Barcelona, Malaga and Singapore Cruise Ports)
  • 2013 - Acquired 62% stake in Port of Adria-Bar
2010
  • 2010 - Acquired the remaining 59.8% stake in Port Akdeniz-Antalya
  • 2008 - Acquired 60% stake in Bodrum Cruise Port
  • 2006 - Acquired 40% stake in Port Akdeniz-Antalya
2004
  • 2004 - Establishment of GPH
  • 2003 - Commenced operations in Kuşadası Cruise Port
Company Structure

Ports Quick Link

Subscribeto Enewsletter